- Organic | GMO Free
- Produced in Harlan, IA by Rosmann Family Farms.
- 1 lb
- Rosmann Family Farms
Certified Organic & GMO-Free yellow popcorn kernels from Rosmann Family Farms in Harlan, Iowa.
FARMING ORGANICALLY IS FARMING RESPONSIBLY
Rosmann Family Farms, operated by Ron and Maria Rosmann and sons, outside of Harlan Iowa are known for their diversification and intensive use of research and experimentation in seeds, animals and organic agricultural procedures.
We also raise organic beef, pork and chickens, with organic eggs as a bonus product. The operation generates about 1,000 tons of compost annually from the livestock to replace chemical fertilizers.
The farm has had organic certification since 1994, beef operation since 1998 and certification for pork since 2004. Our farm is certified by the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship (IDALS).
OUr Farm at a Glance
- 700 acres, 100% certified organic
- We raise corn, soybeans, small grains (barley, oats, wheat, rye), popcorn, hay, pasture, cover crops, and livestock
- No pesticide applied since 1983
- 7-year soil building crop rotation
- 120 cow-calf beef operation,
- 100% Red Angus herd
- 60-Sow farrow-to-finish operation
- 200 egg layers (Daniel Rosmann’s operation)