Bioactive All Purpose Fertilizer
- Organic | Non-Toxic | Odor-Free
- 5 lb
- Product Uses
- Purple Cow Organics
Plants that absorb more nutrients become more flavorful and nutritious, making your food all the better. When your garden, beds, or lawn need more fertility without requiring the volume of compost, use Purple Cow BioActive All-Purpose Fertilizer.
This is an organic 4-6-4 granular fertilizer inoculated with Mycorrhizal Fungi. These fungi may improve nutrient and water uptake by plants. Mix in with your growing media or simply top dress and water in.
- ORGANIC GRANULAR! Purple Cow Organics BioActive All-Purpose Fertilizer is an all-natural and organic 4-6-4 granular fertilizer for every garden
- MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI! This product is inoculated with a specific fungi, that when added to your soil, may improve water and nutrient uptake by plants
- EASY TO USE! You can either mix it in with your growing media or simply sprinkle on top and water for the fertilizer to work its way in
- FOR ALL PLANTS! All-Purpose Fertilizer can be used on vegetables, herbs, annual and perennial flowers as well as in container gardening and for indoor houseplants
- ADD BIOLOGY TOO! If you are looking to replenish the biology in your soil as well as add fertility, use with our liquid biological Purple Cow CX-1
- CHILD SAFE AND PET SAFE! With 100% organic materials and no toxic additives.
- Humic Acid
- Compost Turkey Litter
- Feather Meal
- Sulfate of Potash
- Mycorrhizae Fungi
- Vegetables and Herbs
- Annual & Perennial Flowers
- Container Gardening
Based in Middleton, WI, Purple Cow Organics believes the quality of the food we eat is directly related to the quality of the soil in which it grows. Their fully organic product line includes organic compost, growing mixes, and soil amendments.
Whether you have pepper plants on your deck, herbs in raised beds, or thousands of acres of heirloom wheat, Purple Cow Organics products are scientifically formulated to rejuvenate soil while reintroducing, supporting, and encouraging microbes that make soil productive.